Monday, February 25, 2008

Research Paper Topics - French Health Care

Author's Note: These are just some generic topics that I made a list of for my research paper. The funny thing is that in the end, I picked one of the subjects and narrowed it down to one specific example.


  • Universal Health Care
  • Progressive Tax Reform
  • Dwight D. Eisenhower – last good Republican president
  • Capital Punishment
  • Abortion
  • Liberalism
  • Charlie Chaplin
  • Cats should not be declawed

In the end, I did not pick any of these subject and instead decided to narrow down the subject of universal health care into one perfect example, which is the French Health Care system.


My thesis statement will be: The French Healthcare system, or French Care, is a single payer system that is probably the most perfect healthcare system in the world with its ability to provide health insurance for all, allow for additional private insurance, and its continual evolution to remain relevant with the times.


I will be using some or all of the following sources (minimum of five):


National Coalition on Healthcare - France

Health Care Systems in Transition by Simone Sandier, Valérie Paris, and Dominique Polton

French Family Values by Paul Krugman

Health Care in France and Germany: Lessons for the UK by David G. Green and Benedict Irvine

France's Model Healthcare System by Paul V. Dutton

AFP: France is healthcare lader, US comes dead last study

Healthcare in France: An Introduction

The French Lesson in Healthcare


I am sure more will follow soon as I do more research, but this is a good beginning I think.

1 comment:

Research Papers Writing said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.