Sunday, February 17, 2008

Second Quarter Goals

So I'm on my second quarter in the Veterinary Technology program at Indiana Business College (after this quarter is over I will have exactly one year left) and am trying to get on the Dean's list (minimum requirement is receiving a 3.5 GPA for the quarter or I can get on the Dean's list with distinctions if I receive a 3.8 or better GPA) to make up for the fact that I didn't do as well as I wanted last quarter which resulted in a 3.4 GPA.

The great thing is that half of my classes are easy A's for me this quarter, and of those two classes one is giving me a lot of practice with writing that I have been wanting for awhile, and now I am forced to practice.

Speaking of which I have been slowly uploading my paragraph works that I have done so far this quarter in my COM 105 class and will upload the rest soon once I get them in Google Docs and modified correctly. Once I finish my essay that will be due Tuesday and get it back graded I will get it uploaded as well, and then finally my research paper once we get to that point of the quarter. I've finally picked a topic for it and it will be on the French health care system.

I'm also trying to properly format some papers I did for last quarter and will get those uploaded just as soon as I finish them. These are mostly papers I did in my Strategies for Success class and will have a few images in them here and there.

Some other goals I have this quarter, outside of school, is to get the short story that I am currently working on finished. I am not sure I will be able to make that goal, but I should be able to finish it sometime soon thereafter.

So here's to my future 3.5+ GPA and soon to be completed second quarter, leaving me with only a year before I receive my degree.

No comments: