Sunday, March 2, 2008

One-Pagers

So, I'm going to try an experiment that a friend of mine, Raven, once attempted and hope to have more success.

The plan is to write one-pagers, as he started to do. An 800-1,000 words, or approximately one page of a one part story. This could also probably be considered in the realm of flash fiction too. I was pretty much doing this before with the older incarnation of this site, but that fell off into oblivion and I am now just starting to recover.

The goal is to do a one-page once a week, possibly more than that when time and creativity permits, and I can only hope that this will give me the practice I need and get me moving on the right track when it comes to my writing.

So, starting today and time permitting I hope to have my first one-page up (though I think at this point I'm going to just categorize them as flash fiction pieces), and then do an additional piece once a week.

Don't be shy and feel free to leave comments, even if they are negative, since any feedback, as long as it is constructive, helps.

No comments: