Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's Alive!!!!!

Well, ok, it's been alive for awhile now, I just haven't advertised it until I got at least one piece of content upon it and now I have three, two about pages and one actual post, with the post being a sample of free writing I did tonight to loosen up.

Anyways, what am I talking about Willis? Well I am talking about my new website that I eluded too in the post before this during April 1st (yes, I know, it's been awhile since I posted anything, I'm busy ok!? :D ) and did as an April Fools joke. Me having a new domain wasn't a joke, the actual joke was the link I posted, but anyways, low and behold my new website is ready for advertising now and is located at nathanpguest.info.

Why the other site you ask? Because I need to keep my writing samples and blog separated and this was the only way I could think of to do it and do it in a more professional manner, plus it was cheap this way as well.

Anyways, I will still rant, rave, and blog on this site, when I can find the time, but any writing I do outside of this that I consider to be more professional work will be on my new website nathanpguest.info. So bookmark it and check it out from time to time and add it to your reader if you would like. I do hope to write to it more than my blog and would like to put up something, anything, at least once a week, so expect another snippet from my Mr. Pickles short story that I am writing posted over the weekend if not sooner, plus an additional short flash fiction piece, and then hopefully I can finish another flash fiction piece I have been working on forever and get it posted the following week (fingers crossed!).

So thanks to what few readers I have out there and let's hope this brings in some more. Thanks for your patronage and I will try to get some more posts and writing done in the near future.


Peace.

No comments: